Cortex DH MIPS
The Cortex DH is a lightweight full face helmet that has an advanced carbon shell wrapped over POC’s patent pending aramid reinforced multi-impact EPP in-mold liner. The double overlapping shell and POC’s patented VDSAP allows for a fully ventilated helmet with maximum comfort, without sacrificing penetration resistance. Cortex DH is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact.
- MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Carbon outer shell.
- Multi-impact EPP-liner.
- Aramid penetration barrier (APB)
- Ventilated double-shell system (VDSAP).
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Color finish: shiny
SIZES: S/M, M/L, L/XL
CERTIFIED EN 1077B, EN 1078, CPSC 12.03
WEIGHT: 1000 g