Iris 3P has the POC Partially Polarized lens that is optimized to filter the excessive glare, while letting in enough reflections to distinguish snow from ice, something no other polarized goggle lenses provides. The lens is made of the NXT polymer that outperforms any other lens material and features all of POC’s top technologies such as the patented HCD filter and a Photochromatic filter for a tint that adapts to the light conditions.
- 3P – POC Partially Polarized technology for optimized glare reduction without impairing the ability to judge snow conditions
- Outer lens made of the superior NXT material
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Photochromatic filter for variable lens tint
- HCD filter (High Chromatic Definition) for improved color contrast
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatments help keeping your lens clean
- Soft coated polyurethane (PU) frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Compatible with all Iris lenses
SIZES: One size (M)
Black, pink and dark blue frame: 3P NXT Photocromatic lens/Silver mirror VLT 10-50. Enables relief from excessive shimmer without sacrificing the needed glare to differentiate snow from ice Photochromatic - reacts to changes in light conditions. HCD color boosting filter and silver mirror to decrease glare. From flat light to sunny conditions.
White and blue frame: 3P NXT Photocromatic lens/Red mirror VLT 10-50. Enables relief from excessive shimmer without sacrificing the needed glare to differentiate snow from ice Photochromatic - reacts to changes in light conditions. HCD color boosting filter. The red mirror limits glare. From flat light to sunny conditions.
Goggle case. To protect your goggles when you are not riding (Not included)
When it comes to protecting your eyes and give you the best
protection of all – a good vision, we have assisted you in several ways. First, we have worked on optimizing the field of view on all our goggles. Read more >>
POCombo - Promote Diversity. Mix helmets and goggles and get your own unique combination. Helmets and goggles are designed and engineered for optimal synchronization, as one unit.. Read more >>
Colors vs. light conditions. Since different properties are prioritized for different users, POC has developed and employs a range of lens types in our goggles and eyewear. Read more >>