Skull Orbic Comp
The award-winning Skull Orbic Comp has been engineered with a unique approach to protection and meets the demands that come with higher speeds, more violent impacts and the repetitive violence caused by hitting gates. Skull Orbic Comp has a patent pending deflector panel with multi-impact EPP and POC’s VPD 2.0 compound in the front, which allows gates to be deflected with minimal energy transmission to the head.
The deflector panel also protects the liner of the helmet, which maintains the integrity of the helmet and ensures it performs when you need it most; during a real crash.
Click here to find out more about the Skull Orbic Comp helmet
- Approved according to the FIS RH 2013 rule
- High performance PC/ABS outer shell.
- VPD layer in the front for maximum protection against repeated impacts.
- Aramid Penetration Barrier (APB) in front area.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- Comfortable LD foam lining, easily detachable for cleaning.
- Two interchangeable linings for size adjustment.
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Fixed goggle clip.
Sizes: XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL
Certified: EN 1077-A
Weight: 550 g
POC has worked intensively with leading experts to understand every detail of how a helmet should be constructed. All this is performed with the sole objective of giving you far better protection than ever before. This has led up to a bunch of different concepts for different needs.
Read more >>
POCombo - Promote Diversity. Mix helmets and goggles and get your own unique combination. Helmets and goggles are designed and engineered for optimal synchronization, as one unit. Read more >>
This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear. All bodies have their proportions distributed differently and if you can, you should try on our gear. Read more >>