The award winning Octal helmet is engineered to be the next step in road bike helmet safety. It offers optimal ventilation, comfort and weighs less than 200 grams (size M, CE-version).
Octal provides more coverage and additional protection of the temples and back of the head. To further improve safety, the EPS liner is strategically thicker in most exposed areas and is covered by the outer PC shell.
The unique and fully wrapping unibody shell construction functions as a monocoque and enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
POC has approached ventilation in an innovative way and instead of using many small vents, Octal has fewer, but larger, ventilation slots. This design provides a larger open surface area at the front, and in combination with the specifically designed interior, allows more air to flow through the helmet.
The ultralight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit and the internal Coolbest padding helps reduce the temperature in the interface between the helmet and your head.
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density
- Fully wrapping unibody shell construction
- Superior ventilation, using POC's innovative ventilation design
- Size adjustment system, designed with low contact area
- Straps molded into liner
- Temperature regulating Coolbest padding
- Color combinations and reflective patches for enhanced visibility
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Scannable ICE tag included (Read more)
- Reflective night cap included. Reflective stripes and logo for improved visibility. One size
SIZES: Small (50-56 cm), Medium (54-60 cm), Large (56-62 cm)
WEIGHT CE: 190 g (S), 195 g (M), 205 g (L)
WEIGHT CPSC: 230 g (S), 250 (M) 285 (G)
CERTIFICATIONS: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03