AVIP Backprotection Jersey
AVIP - Performance and Protection
The AVIP Backprotection Jersey offers a unique combination of protection, comfort and performance. The integrated, lightweight and well ventilated protector is certified to EN 1621-2:2014 and will protect your lower back.
The shoulders and back are made from a woven stretch fabric and has a compact 3D structure to improve aerodynamic performance. The body is made from a 4-way stretch fabric, allowing great freedom of movement and excellent breathability. This combination of technical fabrics reduces drag while efficiently wicking moisture away, keeping you cool and dry.
The AVIP Backprotection Jersey also features three rear cargo pockets, an elastic waistband and a reflective print at back for improved visibility.
About the back protector:
The combination of Koroyd's precise extrusion and unique thermal welding process leads to a structure with both efficient and consistent energy absorption properties. The core is an open cell structure, and with a surface area which is 92% air, results in low weight and excellent ventilation. Upon impact, the cores break down in a controlled manner, decelerating the energy from the impact.
- Removable Koroyd back protector (Lower back protector).
- Woven stretch fabric for improved aerodynamic performance.
- Comfortable and breathable 4-way stretch fabric.
- Mesh fabric under arms for increased breathability.
- Glued and seamless endings.
- Reflective logo on the arm for improved visibility.
- Reflective print at back.
- Three rear cargo pockets.
- UV resistant.
SIZES S, M, L, XL, XXL
WEIGHT 313 g (with back protector)
Shoulders + Back:
CERTIFICATIONS Certified: EN 1621-2:2014