The Iris Flow goggles are designed to enhance your vision by maximizing the field of view without compromising the fit. The frame is made of flexible polyurethane and the lenses are penetration resistant optical grade PC/CP. The face foam is laminated with Coolmax fabric to minimize perspiration and for excellent moisture control.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treated.
- Coolmax face foam cover for excellent moisture control.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap.
- One Size
Important. Due to the changes in lens thickness, old frames and lenses are incompatible with the new frames and lenses for Iris, Retina and Retina Big. All new lenses will have a + sign on the lens and all Iris, Retina and Retina Big-frames will have a + sign to ensure there is no confusion about whether you have an old or new version