Aero TT Suit
Item No. 55130
Raceday - Race & Performance
The high-performance Aero TT Suit has been engineered to improve aerodynamic efficiency and is developed in close collaboration with the aerodynamic specialists in WATTS Lab.
The back and shoulders are made from a 4-way stretch fabric with a dimpled surface, designed to reduce drag, and has a breathable and aerodynamic fabric in the front, neck and lower back. The Aero TT Suit incorporates Coldblack technology to allow the fabric to reflect more sunlight, which will reduce heat build-up and create a cool-down effect.
The breathable suit has seamless and integrated leg gripper with a dimpled outer surface to reduce drag, which provides an aerodynamic and comfortable fit. The ergonomic design allows for maximum freedom of movement and the compact structure of the fabric supports your muscles, which helps circulation and recovery.
POC's custom built Chrono chamois has been developed for short length and high intensity rides. The silicone based pre-cut VPDS inserts have been strategically placed from to provide additional support in the front of the pad.
Also featuring leg grippers for a secure fit and has a reflective print on back for improved visibility.
- Chrono chamois with silicone based pre-cut VPDS inserts.
- Dimpled surface for low drag.
- Seamless and integrated leg grippers for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Warp knitted 4-way stretch fabric with compression properties.
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric.
- Ergonomic design for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Race fit.
- Coldblack technology to reduce heat build-up.
- Full-length YKK zipper.
- UPF 50+.
SIZES S, M, L
WEIGHT 260 g
Back + Shoulders:
Front, neck and lower back: