When changing countries your shopping bag will be emptied. Are you sure you want to proceed?
If you have any question or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.
Customer Service USA
Customer Service EUROPE
Questions regarding your order
Questions regarding products
Finance Assistant - Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
The Finance Assistant reports to the controller and will be responsible for executing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable while supporting the controller with other tasks when needed. This position is located in Park City, Utah.
Education: Required: BS Required Licenses: N/A
Work Experience: 1+ year clerical experience in an office environment. Preferred: 1+ experience within accounting and credit/AR management.
Skills and general experience: Organized, Time Management, Attention to detail, Respect to confidentiality, Proactively solves problems, Positive attitude, Great work ethic, Customer Service oriented.
1. Responsible to collect documentation related to accounts payable.
2. Responsible for preparing payroll.
3. Responsible to obtain proper authorization and G/L coding for expenditures.
4. Authorized to prepare disbursement checks.
5. Proactively manage credit and risk for wholesale accounts with terms.
6. Responsible to maintain documentation files related to payables.
7. Process expenses for employees.
8. Perform Accounts Payable Aging review to ensure appropriateness of aging and to detect discrepancies.
9. Review un-invoiced posted receipts report to ensure inventory receipts are invoiced in a timely manner.
11. Process and mail all A/R documents. These include invoices, statements, finance charges and credit memos.
12. Prepare and post all incoming payments. These are received via wire transactions, mail, lock boxes and credit card batches.
13. Update customer cards to ensure the most accurate information is present.
14. Basic filing: Credit applications, dealer paperwork, taxcards, and batches at the end of every month.
Note: This employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
* POC USA, LCC is the entity that is responsible for the United States, Canada and Mexico for POC.
Reports to: POC USA Financial Controller
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Key Internal Customers: Customer Experience Team, Logistics Manager, Upper Management staff, POC Sweden
Key External Customers: All customers- whether wholesale, direct, independent sales reps or key partners. Banks and vendors.
General physical requirements: Sedentary work
Visual acuity requirements: Administrative, computer work and data analysis Motion and sensory requirements: Typing, Talking, Hearing
Physical working conditions: None
Travel: Possible trip to annual credit meeting
To apply, email: USA_HumanResources@pocsports.com
Follow us for the latest news in social media
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news.