The Ecommerce Manager is an important position in the management and execution of POC’s online presentation and ecommerce performance. Candidates for this position need to have a deep understanding of consumer online engagement, customer acquisition and revenue optimization strategies. This employee will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Central Europe Ecommerce Team and the analysis and optimization programs for the website and online store. Candidates for this position must be able to effectively manage a team and achieve agreed upon performance targets. The Ecommerce Manager will play an important role in the development of POC’s global ecommerce business unit. This position reports to the Global Ecommerce Director.
- Responsible for achieving agreed upon performance targets in assigned markets
- Day-to-day management of Central Europe Ecommerce Team
- Assist in the evaluation of global expansion strategy
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly website and acquisition reports to Global Ecommerce Director
- Ensure connectivity between acquisition and website/merchandising strategies
2. Website Management:
- Management of website content and consumer engagement performance within all Central Europe web domains
- Develop merchandising, campaign and content plans for Central Europe web domain
- Evaluate recommendations from Merchandising and Analytics Specialist and approve appropriate optimization
- Acquisition points
- User flow
- Product performance/focuses
- Exit points
- Develop plan to maximize functionality of web platform and ensure connectivity between acquisition and web content strategies
- Manage all creative and web services partners
- Coordinate with Marketing Group on necessary assets for brand storytelling outreach
- Evaluate trends in ecommerce industry and vet potential partnerships to increas efficiency
3. Customer Acquisition:
- Identification and development of weekly, monthly and quarterly acquisition targets
- Development of media mix and strategy to achieve agreed upon targets
- Management and approval of all customer acquisition strategies executed by Digital
- Advertising Specialist
- Social advertising
- Oversee the management of partners/service providers
Note: This employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job- related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
* POC Austria, GmbH is the entity that is responsible for Austria, Germany, Benelux and France for POC.
Education: Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: Required: 3-5 years in analytics, merchandising, digital advertising or equivalent.
Preferred: 5+ years experience in analytics, merchandising, digital advertising or equivalent.
Language: Required: German and English
Reports to: POC Global Ecommerce Director
Number of Direct Reports: 3
Key Internal Customers: POC NA Ecommerce Team, POC Sweden Marketing Team, POC CE Team
Key External Customers: Direct Customers, Athletes, event partners, etc. Key Partners: Demandware, Creative Agencies etc.
General physical requirements: Sedentary work
Visual acuity requirements: Administrative, computer work and data analysis
Physical working conditions: At events, during travel and when doing the sport of cycling or skiing/snowboarding.
Travel: 10-15%. Possible overseas. Domestic & international. Must have a valid passport and driver’s license.
To apply, email to email@example.com