Receptor BC MIPS Ducroz ed.
Item No. 10491
POC Athlete Aurélien Ducroz signature model.
The Receptor Backcountry MIPS is based on the Receptor + shell and core, and has double shells, a multi-impact EPP liner and an Aramid Penetration Barrier. The award-winning helmet is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. The double overlapping shell and POC’s patented VDSAP allows for a fully ventilated helmet with maximum comfort, without sacrificing penetration resistance.
- Ventilated Double Shell Anti-Penetration system (VDSAP)
- Multi-impact EPP liner
- Aramid Penetration Barrier
- MIPS system
- Recco avalanche rescue system
- Detachable ear pads and neck roll
- Compatible with the Communication neck roll with powerful Beats by Dr. Dre ® speakers and microphone (Not included)
- Goggle clip included
- Color finish: shiny
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Certified EN 1077-B, EN 1078, ASTM 2040