Wrist spring glove Archive
Item No. 30400
The Wrist Spring Glove has been constructed by using a goatskin palm, for durability and water repellency, and a softshell fabric on the back of the hand for stretch, heat regulation and comfort. The fingers and palm are articulated to provide the optimal fit and the longer cuff ensures that the snow stays on the outside. The Wrist spring glove is intended for use during warmer conditions and a goggle wipe is included on the thumb to clean goggles and maintain good visibility.
SIZES XS, S, M, L XL
- Backside of hand is made from water resistant softshell fabric, the palm is made from goatskin whilst the cuff is made with a soft fleece.
- Articulated, pre bent fingers.
- Medium long cuff to ensure that snow stays out of the glove.
- Slim profile and minimalistic cuff.
- Detachable wrist leash.
- Printed POC logo on index finger.
- Goggle wipe on the thumb.