Iris 3P Archive
Item No. 40115
Iris 3P has the POC Partially Polarized lens that is optimized to filter the excessive glare, while letting enough reflections through to distinguish snow from ice, something no other polarized goggle lenses provide. The lens is made of the NXT polymer that outperforms any other lens material and features all of POC’s top technologies such as the patented HCD filter and a Photochromatic filter for a tint that adapts to the light conditions.
- 3P – POC Partially Polarized outer NXT lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Photochromatic filter for variable lens tint.
- HCD filter (High Chromatic Definition).
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatments to help keeping your lens clean.
- Soft coated polyurethane (PU) frame.
- Triple-layer face foam.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap.
- Compatible with all regular sized Iris lenses.
IMPORTANT LENS COMPATIBILITY UPDATE
As from Wheels 16 and Snow 16/17, all POC Goggles and lenses will be 1,8 mm thick, for most models this means enhanced durability and a more robust lens attachment. For all versions of below goggles and lenses this also means an update of the lens attachment
(including all versions - flow, pocito, comp, X, NXT, 3P, stripes)
For these models, old frames and lenses are incompatible with new frames and lenses. For all other models there will be no compatibility issue.