- Extremely flexible molded VPD back protector
- Ventilation channels for optimizing moisture control
- Kevlar reinforced anti -penetration protection around the spine
- Zone based ventilation system
- Race fit with glued edges for less bulk
- Optional adjustable waistband
Based on POCs patented VPD (Visco-elastic Polymer Dough) technology, which adapts with body heat to fit each unique user, the molded back protector is extremely flexible and conforms to the highest, Level 2 (1621-2) certification.
The woven fabric uses monofilament threads and a Kevlar reinforced barrier to establish resistance and anti-penetration around the spine, which provide maximum abrasion resistance. The design also provides a highly versatile protector with extreme ventilation channels and flexibility ensuring that the vest is extremely comfortable to wear all day. Designed with a race fit, the protector also features low bulk thanks to seamless glue technology and minimizing all additional fabric.
Item No. 20610