- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads.
- EPP deflector panel
- Multi-impact EPP liner with improved fit and impact protection
- Updated robust ABS shell and
- Ear chambers designed for less balance and hearing interference
- Fixed goggle clip
- Compatible with POC’s Maxilla break away chin-guard for Slalom (sold separately)
- FIS RH 2013 certified
- ABS PC Shell
The deflector panel has been designed to minimise the energy transmitted to a skier's head from repeatedly hitting gates or during a fall. To deliver on our mission, and developed using feedback from our pro-team athletes and medical experts, POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet, such as an advanced multi impact EPP liner, which is thicker in strategic zones to manage higher impact and repetitive forces, plus a very robust ABS shell results in a very safe and durable helmet which meets the needs of competitive skiers.
The helmet also includes SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside), our patent pending silicone pad technology system, which uses innovative materials and design, and which complements POCs whole helmet approach.
The Skull Orbic X SPIN also features ear chambers which have been designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety or fit and the helmet is compatible with POC's Maxilla break away chin-guard to provide extra protection if required.
Learn more about Spin
Item No. 10171