Marketplace Specialist – Amazon
We are a Swedish company with a strong mission, to protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one. We are now looking to strengthen the European E-tailer team with a Sales & Marketing Account Specialist for Amazon. The position will be situated in Salzburg. Join our team and help us to further expand POC’s market share and improve the brand presence on Amazon.
- International working atmosphere with a highly motivated office in the Panzerhalle in Salzburg
- High interaction with our HQ in Sweden
- Flexible working hours
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Laptop with private usage, free gym membership, weekly private workout
- Ownership of day-to-day sales & marketing executions on Amazon
- Align sales objectives with the Amazon Account Manager & Head of E-tail
- Evaluate product & marketing performance and present recommendations to Account Manager based on set KPIs
- Product creation & optimisation
- Basic graphic design adaptations
- Coordination of major sell out activations with Amazon advertising agency
- Execute basic Amazon advertising activities to enhance brand & product awareness
- Partner with E-tail & Ecom team to align sell out practices
- Analyse & monitor online market & competition
- Team-Player, excellent communicator
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in German & English
- A solid understanding of retail sales practices & online sales
- Understanding of consumer online engagement strategies
- Passion for sports
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience with Amazon Vendor/Seller and AMS is a plus
- 1-3 years of work experience in account management, e-commerce, merchandising, digital advertising or equivalent.
- Preferred: Amazon account management experience for a consumer goods company or direct at Amazon is a plus.
If you are interested, please send your complete application including CV & personal letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and add in the subject what role you are applying for.