The AVIP Ceramic Thermal Jersey is the perfect complement to longer off-season training rides or colder days on the bike. The Jersey, which is water resistant and breathable, has a lightly brushed thermal fabric to keep riders warm and dry. As part of the AVIP collection, safety when training is paramount, which is why the Jersey also features the unique AVIP color palette to offer riders the best visibility on the road, particularly during periods of the year when light is often low. Further safety features incorporated into the jacket include the ceramic print paneling on arms and hip zone, which have been designed to reduce friction during a fall and offer enhanced durability and crash protection.
The Jersey is designed with a precise bike fit, particularly suited to working with different layers depending of conditions, and offers many extras; full length zipper, secure fit, multiple pockets, a higher collar and reflective logos for increased safety.
Item No. 53162
- Ceramic print paneling on arms and hip zone for durability and crash protection
- Lightly brushed thermal fabric for enhanced warmth
- Water resistant with fluorocarbon free durable water repellent (DWR) treatment
- Elastic webbing with silicon print at hem for secure fit and comfort
- Road bike position fit
- Can be worn on its own or as part of a layered system
- Full-length YKK zipper for extra flexibility
- Reflective logo at back pocket and sleeve for enhanced visibility
- Three rear pockets
- Additional mobile phone pocket