AVIP LS Ceramic Jersey
The AVIP LS Ceramic Jersey represents the next stage in the development of the AVIP concept and has been designed to enhance protection, safety and training performance.
The AVIP LS Ceramic Jersey represents the next stage in the development of the AVIP concept and has been designed to enhance protection, safety and training performance. The AVIP Ceramic Jersey provides enhanced rider protection through the inclusion of highly durable ceramic panelling in key areas on the shoulder, sleeves and hip, and which is designed reduce the consequences of an accident or fall, in particular the road rash which is a common feature in cycling. We have used an innovative ceramic print technique as it is the ideal material for reducing friction on hard surfaces, yet is highly flexible during riding and offers aerodynamic advantages by disrupting airflow and minimising drag. Designed for training performance, the jersey is lightweight and constructed from breathable four-way stretch fabric which also features mesh panels under the arms for enhanced ventilation. A full-length YKK zipper, three rear pockets with an extra waterproof mobile phone pocket all provide extra flexibility. The AVIP LS Ceramic Jersey is constructed from UV-resistant material with elastic at the hem and cuffs to ensure a precise ride fit. With reflective logo’s and AVIP’s unique high visibility colour and contrast panelling the jersey is the perfect embodiment of performance training and protection.
Item No. 58080
- Strategically placed ceramic paneling for extra durability and protection
- High visibility color and contrast paneling
- Lightweight breathable 4-way stretch fabric on the body
- Mesh fabric under arms for improved ventilation
- Elastic at hem and sleeve for precise fit
- Full-length YKK zipper for extra flexibility
- Reflective logo on sleeve ending and back pocket for enhanced visibility
- Three rear pockets plus waterproof mobile phone pocket
- UV resistent material
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.