AVIP Rain Jacket
The AVIP rain jacket is ideally suited for cyclists who require the highest level of protection, visibility, bike performance and safety. Cyclists who regularly train in the cold, low light or variable weather conditions simply need a jacket which will perform whatever is thrown at them. The AVIP rain jacket supports all these needs and also enhances a cyclist’s visibility, safety and protection.
Designed to manage very wet conditions the AVIP Rain Jacket has fully taped seams and is wind and waterproof, to a 10 000mm water column rating. The highly breathable stretch fabric also ensures that is able to move moisture away from a rider quickly and effectively, even at high intensity levels.
To support visibility and protect a cyclist in case of a fall the jacket is available in high visibility, features prominent reflective logos and has been reinforced with Vectran® in strategic zones on the sleeves to protect riders and reduce the consequences of an accident or fall.
The jacket is lightweight and has a very precise ride fit, with pre shaped arms, a longer back and a high soft brushed collar for extra comfort and warmth. The DWR-infused fabric features a full length zipper with added Velcro closure, which is also on the wrists, which keep all the elements at bay but allows for incredible flexibility when it’s needed.
Item No. 58000
- Lightweight 3-layer DWR infused PA fabric with added mechanical stretch
- Waterproof with a 10 000 mm water column
- Windproof material
- Highly breathable fabric to support internal moisture management
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant Vectran® patches on the sleeve
- Fully taped seams
- Pre-bent sleeves for optimized bike and ride position
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper for flexibility
- Longer length on the lower back to support ride position and extra protection
- Velcro closure at front and writs to keep weather out
- Soft brushed collar lining for extra warmth and protection
- Reflective logo on back and left sleeve to enhance visibility and safety
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.