The new Base Armor Jersey is a soft protective armor base layer for ski racers developed to enhance protection from lacerations.
Advanced cut protection
The armor base layer meets the European cut resistance standard EN388-2016, Level 4 (of 5), meaning it gives the 2nd-highest level of laceration protection. Constructed entirely from a new kind of Dyneema® with added stretch, the Base Armor Jersey improved protection over the entire upper body. A double layer of Dyneema® in key areas along the arms and around the neck and collar give extra protection in the areas where it is needed most.
The Base Armor is tailored for ski racers and gives a compression feel, while the addition of stretch ensures the jersey moves with the body. A lycra lining inside the collar, seamless armpits and a zipper at the neck opening enhance comfort and usability.
- A soft armor base layer for ski racers that sits next to the skin to enhance protection from lacerations. Constructed entirely from Dyneema, one of the world’s strongest fabrics, with stretch, developed specifically for POC.
- A double layer of Dyneema features in strategic zones around the neck and collar, under the arm and along the sleeves to further enhance cut protection.
- The rest of the jersey features a single layer of Dyneema to heighten protection and freedom of movement.
- Compression feel tailored for ski racers. Dyneema stretch allows the jersey to move with the body. A lycra lining inside the collar, seamless armpits and a zipper at the neck opening enhance comfort and usability.
Item No. 57013
- Soft armor base layer with the cut resistance protection ski racers need
- Passes EN388-2016, Level 4 European cut resistance standard
- Constructed entirely from a new kind of Dyneema® with stretch properties
- Double-layer Dyneema® in the zones that need most protection (arms, neck and collar)
- Compression feel
- Lycra collar lining
- Seamless armpits
- Neck zipper
95% Dyneema Polyethylene 5% Elastane