Digital Advertising Specialist, Salzburg
The Advertising Specialist is an important position in the management and execution of POC’s customer acquisition, ecommerce performance and full funnel advertising. Candidates for this position need to have a deep understanding of consumer engagement on- and offline, as well as revenue optimization strategies. This employee will be responsible for the day to day management, analysis and optimization recommendations for the POC advertising. Candidates for this position must be able to compile, analyze and draw conclusions in real-time to drive improved efficiency in performance KPIs. A strong understanding of direct-response advertising trends and technologies will be critical in the success of this position. The Advertising Specialist will play a crucial role in the development of POC’s global digital business unit and achieving the agreed upon targets. This position reports to the European Digital Manager.
• Ownership of day-to-day management of customer acquisition outreach across all major channels including Search, Social advertising, Email, Display, Video, Digital and Offline Top Funnel Advertising
• Ownership of day-to-day management and strategic evolution of POCs B2C Marketing Automation capabilities with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Work with agencies to make sure POC campaigns in all relevant channels are following best practices and are incorporating relevant trends
• Evaluate channel/tactic performance and present optimization recommendations to Digital Manager based on set KPIs like Conversion rate, Cost-per-acquisition, ROAS, reach
• Implement an A|B testing approach to gain greater insight into customer acquisition strategies and tactics
• Partner with Digital Specialist and Brand Marketing to ensure connectivity between web content, social media content and customer acquisition strategies
• Identify traffic and conversion trends by channel, product line and campaign
• Assist Digital Manager in developing and executing annual, monthly and weekly strategies
• Evaluate trends in digital advertising and e-mail, vet potential partnerships to increase POC’s
• Coordinate with Brand Marketing Group on necessary assets for advertising outreach to effectively promote key product stories
• Coordinate with Digital team to drive efficiencies where possible
• Fluent in English and German
• Team-Player, excellent communicator
• Ability to learn quickly
• Passion for sports
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
• Work Experience:
o Required: 1-3 years in digital advertising, analytics, merchandising or equivalent.
o Preferred: 3+ years in digital advertising with international background, analytics, merchandising or equivalent.
• Great position at a global player in the skiing, cycling and lifestyle industry
• Member of European Marketing Team
• International environment, vivid atmosphere
• Based in Salzburg
• Full-time job (38,5 h/Week)
• Company Benefits (Fitness-Studio, Lunch vouchers; parking garage subsidy, …)
• Salary: from € 39.000,00 gross/year, overpayment possible based on your qualifications
If interested, please send us your complete application documents (including CV, photo, certificates) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POC Austria GmbH