EU Digital Manager (Temporary 12-18 months)
The POC Team is looking for a seasoned digital and ecommerce professional to maintain and optimize their European web and ecommerce presence, all the while continuing to build a strong brand. This individual needs to be a high energy; an entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, who can manage multiple moving pieces while remaining focused on long-term development and business objectives.
The Digital Manager is the lead role in the management of POC’s online presentation and ecommerce performance within the European market. Candidates for this position need to have a deep understanding of consumer online engagement, customer acquisition and revenue optimization strategies. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the European digital team and the analysis and optimization programs for the website and online store. Candidates for this position must be able to effectively manage a team and achieve agreed upon performance targets.
The Digital Manager will also play an important role in the development of POC’s global digital business unit.
This position reports to the Global Digital Director. The opening is a maternity leave replacement and therefore will be a temporary employment.
• Responsible for achieving agreed upon performance targets in assigned markets
• Management of European Digital Team
• Assist in the evaluation of global expansion strategy
• Develop and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly website and acquisition reports to Executive teams
• Ensure connectivity between acquisition and website/merchandising strategies
• Own channel demand planning and inventory management
• Coordinate with product teams on development and future product portfolio
• Coordinate with North American Digital Manager to drive efficiencies where possible
• Support Digital Specialist with Management of website content and consumer engagement performance within all European web domains
• Develop merchandising, campaign and content plans for European web domain
• Evaluate recommendations from Digital Specialist and approve appropriate optimization on website, SEO and other
• Develop plan to maximize functionality of web platform and ensure connectivity between acquisition and web content
• Manage all creative and web services partners
• Coordinate with Marketing Group on necessary assets for brand storytelling outreach to drive connectivity between
brand storytelling and product purchase opportunities
• Evaluate trends in ecommerce industry and vet potential partnerships to increase efficiency
• Identification and development of weekly, monthly and quarterly acquisition targets
• Development of media mix and strategy to achieve agreed upon targets
• Management and approval of all customer acquisition strategies executed by Digital Advertising Specialist
• Oversee the management of partners/service providers
• Support Advertising Specialist in developing e-mail and advertising automation strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
• Required: 3-5 years in analytics, merchandising, digital advertising or equivalent.
• Preferred: 5+ years experience in analytics, merchandising, digital advertising or equivalent.
• Based in Salzburg
• Full-time job (38,5 h/Week)
• Company Benefits (Fitness-Studio, Lunch vouchers; parking garage subsidy, …)
• Salary: from € 55.000,00 gross/year, overpayment possible based on your qualifications
If interested, please send us your complete application documents (including CV, photo, certificates) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POC Austria GmbH