Marketing Manager Europe, Salzburg
Reports to: Global Marketing Director
Directly Supervises: Events Coordinator
Number of Direct Reports: 1 Direct Report
Key Internal Customers: Sales, Dealer Services, Finance, Global Marketing
Key External Customers: Oversee annual planning, building and execution of Marketing Budget
The European Marketing Manager is a key position in the planning, budgeting and execution of POC Europe annual trade marketing strategy. The European Marketing Manager is the ultimate brand ambassador leading by example as a stalwart advocate of the brand. Being personable, organized and able to manage many different relationships and projects at any given time is a must. The European Marketing Manager is responsible for taking the Global Brand and Product Marketing vision and effectively localizing it for Retail, Events and with local athletes. Managing all aspects of local marketing including POP, product launches, instore/trade marketing, sales tools development, B2B website, co-op marketing, events and local athletes. In addition, the European Marketing Manager is responsible for participating with the global team and voicing European Market needs in the strategic direction of the Brand. This position reports directly to POC Global Marketing Director who will provide support and leadership. This position is located in Salzburg, Austria.
- Develops and oversees the annual European trade marketing plan and budget including all aspects of trade marketing, local events and local sports marketing.
- Develops and maintains all instore collateral and communication on the B2B website.
- Develops go to market strategy and manages key sales collateral such as work books, sell in give-aways, etc.
- Works with key retailers to effectively provide up to date instore marketing materials that align with promotional plans.
- Develops and executes an annual event, sales meeting and trade show calendar.
- Helps oversee and coordinate with events manager and reps on regional activities.
- Works collaboratively with Global Marketing, Advertising and PR to leverage global assets for local needs.
- Develops and oversees relationships with local marketing and design related outside vendors.
- Travels to trade and consumer events as needed.
- Works with Sales Management to coordinate annual sales meeting.
- Participates as part of the European Management team, driving positive collaboration across departments.
- Note: This employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Required education: University Education. Marketing or Communication Degree Preferred
Work Experience: Min 2-4 years in Marketing.
Skills and General Experience
- Strong service mind, highly organized, efficient, helpful, proactive, energetic
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Adobe applications, specifically InDesign preferred
- Able to multi-task and withstand pressure in a fast-moving environment
- A professional and positive attitude
If interested, please email USA_HumanResources@pocsports.com with your resume and cover letter.