Microsoft Dynamics AX IT Consultant, Salzburg
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• You support the entire project lifecycle from implementation through to quality assurance, testing and roll-out within the global company
• You work in close cooperation with internal users and 3rd-party agents, you also record the department-specific requirements (functional and technical) and suggest and implement change requests.
• Functional control, support and monitoring of internal and external EDI processes as well as batch processes.
• Monitoring of various integrations with third-party providers, as well as their further development
• Responsible for the 1st and 2nd Level Support
• Coordinate and train the Key and End-users
YOUR SKILL SET:
• Successfully completed a degree in computer science, business administration or a comparable qualification in the IT environment.
• Relevant ERP implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
• Experience with business applications for order management, BI products and PLM are beneficial
• Project management methodology (ITIL) and first programming experience is desirable
• Profound knowledge of SQL and the Microsoft AX SDK.
• Office 365 experience
• EDI-Interface deployment know-how
• Very good analytical skills combined with a good understanding of business and commercial processes
• Diplomatic skill and strong advisory skills
• Flexibility and, depending on the project phase, international travel readiness up to 7 weeks per year
• Fluent in English
• Exciting challenges in a responsible position
• Great scope of design
• Innovative and dynamic work environment
• Full time 38,5h
• Workplace is Salzburg
If interested, please send us your complete application documents (including CV, photo, certificates) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POC Austria GmbH