Advertising Specialist, POC Central Europe
The Advertising Specialist is an important position in the management and execution of POC’s customer acquisition and ecommerce performance. Candidates for this position need to have a deep understanding of consumer online engagement and revenue optimization strategies. This employee will be responsible for the day to day management, analysis and optimization recommendations for the POC Central Europe customer acquisition out reach. Candidates for this position must be able to compile, analyze and draw conclusions in real-time to drive improved efficiency in performance KPIs. A strong understanding of direct-response advertising trends and technologies will be critical in the success of this position. The Digital Advertising Specialist will play a crucial role in the development of POC’s global ecommerce business unit and achieving the agreed upon targets. This position reports to the Central European Ecommerce Manager.
- Ownership of day-to-day management of performance driven customer acquisition outreach across all major channels
- Social advertising
- Leverage third-party marketing technologies to improve campaign decision making
- Evaluate channel/tactic performance and present optimization recommendations to Ecommerce Manager daily
- Conversion rate
- Live time customer value
- Implement an A|B testing approach to gain greater insight into customer acquisition strategies and tactics
- Partner with Merchandising and Analytics Specialist to ensure connectivity between web content and customer acquisition strategies
- Identify traffic and conversion trends buy channel, product line and campaign
- Assist Ecommerce Manager in developing and executing annual, monthly and weekly strategies
- Coordinate with Marketing Group on necessary assets for advertising outreach to effectively promote key product stories
- Evaluate trends in ecommerce advertising and vet potential partnerships to increase POC’s strategic sophistication
- Coordinate with Central Europe Ecommerce team to drive efficiencies where possible
Note: This employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
* POC Austria, GmbH is the entity that is responsible for Austria, Germany, Benelux and France for POC.
Education: Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: Required: 1-3 years in analytics, merchandising or equivalent.
Preferred: 3+ years’ experience in analytics, merchandising or equivalent.
Language: Required: German and English
Reports to: POC Central Europe Ecommerce Manager
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Key Internal Customers: POC USA Ecommerce Team, POC Sweden Marketing Team, POC CE staff
Key External Customers: Direct Customers, Athletes, event partners, etc.
Key Partners: Demandware, Creative Agencies, Advertising Partners etc.
General physical requirements: Sedentary work
Visual acuity requirements: Administrative, computer work and data analysis
Physical working conditions: At events, during travel and when doing the sport of cycling or skiing/snowboarding.
Travel: 5-10% Domestic. Possible overseas. Must have a valid passport and driver’s license.
To apply, email: USA_HumanResources@pocsports.com or email@example.com