The POC and Forth wind jacket is a lightweight commuter jacket which is wind proof and able to withstand light showers. The jacket features fully taped seams and is optimsed for commuting, but is equally at home in a variety of urban settings. Machined metallic closures provide clean and precise details. The C.ME back pocket has been designed to connect seamlessly with a phone to provide extra visibility and information to fellow road users. Foldable cuffs and a high collar provide protection against the elements and incorporate a subtle reflective pattern to improve visibility at night. The jacket is also highly ventilated, with laser cut holes under the arm pits, and is designed to fit perfectly with the Commuter chill vest for colder days commuting.
Item No. 59020
- Wind proof PU coated polyester.
- Shower proof with good ventilation and air flow.
- Fully taped seams.
- Optimized for cycling.
- Pre-bent sleeves with laser cut ventilation holes at the armpit.
- Adjustable cuff to cover your hand when biking enhanced with reflective print for increased visibility.
- Inner cuff inside the jacket for improved comfort.
- C.ME transparent back pocket to carry a mobile phone for extra visibility and turn indication through a specific phone app.
- Internal wire routing to connect with phone and app.
- Hand pockets at the side seam with snap buttons for secure closure.
- High back slit with snap buttons.
- Press buttons strategically placed for leg closure which is compatible with commuting.
- High stand-up collar with reflective print on the rear
- Adjustable 2 way Riri zipper at the front of the jacket
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.