Commuter WO Chill Vest
The Commuter WO chill vest is a highly versatile garment that is equally at home being used as a standalone vest or in perfect harmony with the Commuter jacket when conditions dictate and an outer layer may be required.
The Commuter WO chill vest is a highly versatile garment that is equally at home being used as a standalone vest or in perfect harmony with the Commuter jacket when conditions dictate and an outer layer may be required. Designed specifically with a female commuter in mind the chill vest features an aluminium coating which provides great visibility and protection, which coupled with the chill vest´s down mix is ideal for maintaining the perfect temperature on your bike commute. The down mix panels on the shoulders are raised to provide extra airflow. Ventilation holes and uniquely designed reflective strips along the zipper also ensure that you can be seen and have the best safety properties.
Item No. 59100
- Ripstop Nylon with DWR treatment.
- Aluminium coating to shield you from the elements.
- Insulation provided by 90% duck and 10% feather down.
- Glued channels at the front to provide extra warmth.
- Down filled shoulder pads on back yoke to provide warmth and airflow.
- Laser cut holes at the rear of the jacket for ventilation.
- Reflective edges around ventilation holes for increased visibility.
- Side seam pockets with invisible zippers.
- Reflective tape along the front zipper for extra visibility.
- C.ME back pocket with transparent window to carry your cellphone. Constructed to route headphone cable inside the garment.
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.