Commuter WO Wet Jacket
The Commuter WO wet jacket provides the ultimate commuting functionality, style and visibility.
The Commuter WO wet jacket provides the ultimate commuting functionality, style and visibility. The jacket has been designed for female commuters and
is built around the needs of modern commuting and connectivity. The POC | SEE ME pocket, which features an unique approach to increase visibility and communicate with other road users, ensures that it is the ideal garment for everyday needs in an urban environment. The jacket is wind and water proof to manage all the weather possibilities on a daily commute, yet it also offers exceptional breathability to keep you cool.
The jacket features a number of safety innovations designed to provide proactive safety, notably the discreet reflective zones on the back of the hood, sleeves and POC | SEE ME pocket. It has also been perfectly designed around a commuters needs with pre-bent sleeves and a hood that covers and works seamlessly with the POC Corpora helmet.
Notable features also include the fully taped seams, and invisible zippers to provide enhanced freedom of movement.
Item No. 59110
- 3 Layer laminated DWR fabric with a water column of 10 000 mm.
- Water and Wind proof.
- “C.ME pocket”. Reflective back pocket with transparent window to carry your cellphone which also connects to an app to increase your visibility and allows you to indicate when turning.
- Internal cable routing for headphone use and connectivity.
- Foldable cuff to cover your hand when biking with reflective print for increased visibility.
- Pre-bent sleeves with laser cut ventilation holes at the armpit.
- Adjustable hood which has reflective print at the rear and is compatible with the POC Corpora helmet.
- Excellent breathability.
- Fully taped.
- Fit and form optimized for commuting and cycling.
- Invisible zippers at the lower side seam for extra mobility.
- Small inner chest pocket.
- Adjustable 2-way Riri zipper with snap buttons at front.
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.