Coron Air SPIN
Developed in collaboration with leading professionals and POC team athletes, including slopestyle legend, Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner from the Ibis Enduro racing team, the Coron Air SPIN helmet offers the ideal blend of performance, protection, ventilation and all day comfort.
Developed in collaboration with leading professionals and POC team athletes, including Slopestyle legend, Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner from the Ibis Enduro racing team, the Coron Air SPIN offers the ideal blend of performance, protection, ventilation and all day comfort. The helmet, which has been designed for competition use, and is certified for use in downhill and enduro racing, is lightweight and well ventilation which ensures that it is the perfect helmet for all day use. POC has been at the forefront of protection and helmet technology for a number of years. To deliver on our mission POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet e.g. the Coron Air Carbon SPIN uses an advanced fiber glass shell paired with a multi-impact EPP liner to provide high impact performance, durability and low weight.
The Coron Air Carbon SPIN features an advanced ventilation system which pushes air through the helmet via a series of internal channels providing enhanced levels of ventilation. In addition, the ventilation design has been optimized for all day use, especially during transfers between Enduro stages or hotter days on the bike, and thanks to the vent design the airflow has been maximsed to work at both low and high speed.
To complete a high performance and versatile helmet the Coron Air Carbon SPIN also features SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside), which is our patent pending silicone pad technology system which uses innovative materials and design to complement POC's whole helmet approach, emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury, ear chambers which have been designed to reduce any negative effect on balance and hearing, a chin bar constructed for optimized protection and breathing as well as a break away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the users head and neck.
Item No. 10663
Certified downhill and enduro specific fullface helmet with fibreglass shell construction
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design.
- Lightweight, specifically designed to be worn all day.
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads.
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury.
- Ear chambers designed to support improved balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the rider’s neck.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- All internal padding can be removed for washing.
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security.
- Precision and seemless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle.
CERTIFICATIONS EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008, ASTM F1952
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.