Duffel Bag 80 L
A resilient duffel bag big enough for week-long trips in the snow. A tough, 600-denier tarpaulin provides durability while a layer of waterproof fabric keeps belongings dry. The interior is finished with 200-denier taffeta lining enhanced durability.
Designed for ultimate flexibility, the duffel bag comes with removable shoulder straps for multiple carrying options. Removing the straps keeps the bag tidy for checking in on a plane.
As well as a large main pocket, the bag features a zipped exterior pocket, a zipped compartment in the lid, and three zipped interior organizer pockets. A reflective POC logo improves visibility in darker conditions.
Item No. 20085
- Padded bottom for added durability
- The shape is optimized to carry on your back
- Large main opening for a good overview of all bag contents
- Carrying system with shoulder straps that can carry a lot of weight
- Removable shoulder straps, ideal when checking in baggage
- Handles on sides for easy loading in a car
- Highly durable waterproof fabric
- Large zip pullers for easy access even when wearing gloves
- Light color on inside lining to support visibility inside bag
- 1 zipped exterior stow pocket
- 1 zipped large compartment in lid
- 3 zipped interior organizer pockets
- Reflective POC logo