One of the very first cycling jerseys to be made entirely from recycled fabric, the Essential Road W’s Jersey is breathable and high-wicking, working to keep you cool for the duration of your ride. Mesh inserts under the arm further enhance breathability and ventilation.
The fabric used on the body of the jersey is GRS (global recycled standard) certified, and even the elastane on the jersey is recycled.
As well as being breathable and high-wicking, the jersey features three rear cargo pockets for storage of ride essentials; a secure zipped pocket also features so that a smartphone can be safely stored.
Grippers around the sleeve openings and at the bottom of the jersey ensure it stays firmly and comfortably in place on every ride.
Item No. 53290
- Breathable, high-wicking women’s cycling jersey
- Constructed from recycled fibers certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
- 3 large and secure rear pockets
- Smaller zipped pocket for secure storage of a smartphone
- Soft collar lining for extra comfort
- Elasticated bottom hem and sleeve grippers keep the jersey securely in place
- Full-length zipper
- Highly ventilated mesh fabric in the underarm region