Fovea Clarity Comp +
The Fovea Clarity Comp + ski race goggle comes with two extra lenses to ensure you can always find the best vision, in any light.
Night skiing lens
Our trusted Fovea race goggle frame now comes with a new lens specifically developed for night skiing. The lens extends Clarity Comp lens technology developed with optical industry leaders Zeiss. It filters the excess of green light associated with floodlighting used for night skiing. The night vision lenses have a very light rose tint to enhance red colors for better contrast, and also feature a seven-layer anti-reflective treatment on each side of the lens.As well as the night skiing lens, the Fovea Clarity Comp + comes with a Cat.1 Clarity Comp No mirror lens and Cat.2 lens for skiing in brighter conditions.
Durable goggle frame
The Fovea goggle frame, designed with input from POC Athlete Aaron Blunck, features a soft and durable goggle frame made from flexible TPU so the goggles will conform to every individual’s face shape in even the coldest conditions. Triple-layer face foam ensures comfort against the skin, and a high-density strap makes it easy for racers to find a very tight fit against a helmet for extra security. High density ventilation padding can be added to the frames to reduce airflow at very high speeds.
All three goggle lenses feature hydrophopic and anti-scratch lens treatments.
Item No. 40442
- Ski race goggle with two spare lenses
- Clarity Comp Cat.2 lens for bright light
- Spektris mirror coating for Clarity lens technology
- Malleable TPU frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- High density ventilation padding
- High density goggle strap
- Ri-Pel anti-scratch, -dirt, -oil and hydrophobic lens treatment
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for night skiing condition
(all other Fovea lenses: "non" clarity, Clarity, Clarity Comp)
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer. It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.
What's in the box?
- Goggle bag
- Spare lenses x 2
- Vent foam