Clarity further enhances the optical performance of the Fovea goggle. Developed by optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss for enhanced vision.
Clarity lenses intensify contrast and light
Exclusive Spektris mirror coatings have been developed for different weather conditions: sunny, partly sunny and overcast, giving unparalleled vision in any weather. Combining these lenses with a goggle designed in collaboration with POC team athlete Aaron Blunck ensures maximal vertical and peripheral vision is never interrupted. A soft frame and triple-layer foam ensures a comfortable and secure fit on any face shape, and provides flexibility and comfort in even the coldest conditions.
Learn more about CLARITY
Item No. 40403
- Unique Clarity lenses by Zeiss for all day, all mountain precision
- Spektris mirror coating for various light conditions
- Toric shape for a large vertical and peripheral field of view
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Anti-fog treatment
- Triple-layer face foam for comfort and security
- Silicone grip on inside of strap to keep goggles in place
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.