Fovea Mid Clarity
Based on the Fovea goggle developed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Mid Clarity ski goggle is designed for a better fit on smaller adult faces.
Maximum vertical and peripheral vision
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for slightly smaller faces. A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter. Specially placed ventilation slots in the lens minimize steaming and support crisp and clear vision at all times.
The Fovea Mid Clarity goggle comes with a category 2 Clarity lens as standard, with a VLT of 22%. Other Clarity and Clarity Comp lenses are available as spares. We developed Clarity lens technology in partnership with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss. Clarity lenses filter specific peaks in the color spectrum, intensifying contrast and light for clear vision that makes it easier to read the snow and see everything on the slopes, making it easier to avoid potential hazards and stay safe while skiing.
Item No. 40408
- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Clarity lens from Zeiss for all-day all-mountain skiing
- Spektris mirror coating supports unhindered vision
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
What's in the box?
A soft goggle pouch is included with purchase
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.