Fovea Mid Clarity
Based on the Fovea goggle developed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Mid Clarity ski goggle is designed for a better fit on smaller adult faces.
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens to ensure maximum vertical and peripheral vision, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for slightly smaller faces.
A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter.
Specially placed ventilation slots in the lens minimize steaming and support crisp and clear vision at all times.
The Fovea Mid Clarity goggle comes with a category 2 Clarity lens as standard, with a VLT of 22%. Other Clarity and Clarity Comp lenses are available as spares. We developed Clarity lens technology in partnership with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss. Clarity lenses filter specific peaks in the color spectrum, intensifying contrast and light for clear vision that makes it easier to read the snow and see everything on the slopes, making it easier to avoid potential hazards and stay safe while skiing.
A soft goggle pouch is included with purchase.
Item No. 40408
- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Clarity lens from Zeiss for all-day all-mountain skiing
- Spektris mirror coating supports unhindered vision
- Complete UV protection (UV400)