Using the experience of POC team athlete Aaron Blunck, we’ve created the Fovea, which provides maximal vertical and peripheral vision – ideal in the park or on the slopes. The double lens from optical industry leader Zeiss benefits form hydrophobic and oleophobic Ripel treatment, as well as anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
With specially placed ventilation slots in the lens, the Fovea minimizes steaming. A soft frame and triple-layer foam means the goggle conforms well to all face shapes and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures.
Item No. 40401
- Ripel – Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment.
- Spherical shape for a wide field of view.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
- Triple-layer face foam.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
- Lenses by ZEISS