Using the experience of POC team athlete Aaron Blunck, we’ve created the Fovea.
Maximal vertical and peripheral vision
ideal in the park or on the slopes. The double lens from optical industry leader Zeiss benefits form hydrophobic and oleophobic Ripel treatment, as well as anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. With specially placed ventilation slots in the lens, the Fovea minimizes steaming. A soft frame and triple-layer foam means the goggle conforms well to all face shapes and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures.
Item No. 40401
- Ripel – Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment.
- Spherical shape for a wide field of view.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
- Triple-layer face foam.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
- Lenses by ZEISS
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.