*Please select Size
Please select sizeSize
The Lobes are designed to promote your vision and provide an exceptionally wide field of view
Superb optical qualities
Wide field of view is achieved by the large size and the outside placement of the lens. The goggles are injection molded to a spherical shape, cut to shape using computerized control and the outer lens has superb optical qualities.
Item No. 40126
- Clarity lens base tint for all day, all mountain precisio performance
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Spherical shape for a wider field of view
- One Size
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.