The Merino Zip Hood is built for versatility and to let you do more with less. Whether roaming the city or taking to the mountains, the Merino Zip Hood provides warmth, comfort and function in equal measure. Constructed from a Merino wool blend for exceptional insulation, wicking ability and odor control, the zipped hoodie provides a comfortable fit and exceptional freedom of movement whether in the city or in the mountains.
A brushed terry loop finish on the inside enhances warmth and comfort, while seam-free armpits ensure optimal freedom of movement in any setting.
Useful details include a concealed zipped pocket to the rear for secure storage of cards, long sleeves with thumb holes and two zipped hand pockets. Thoughtfully placed reflective detailing helps enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
Item No. 62101
- Merino wool blend: 45% Merino wool, 42% Polyester, 7% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Lining/Inserts; 52% Merino wool 48% Tencel™ Lyocell
- Double knit construction with brushed terry looped inside.
- Mulesing free wool
- Straight fit and with narrow sleeves and high armholes optimized for freedom of movement.
- Extra-long sleeves with thumbhole openings.
- Seam-free armpits for increased comfort and movement
- Snug-fitted hood lined with a Merino wool–Tencel™ blend fabric
- Reflective hanger loop on outside neck
- Two-way front zipper
- Two zipped hand pockets on the front
- Concealed zipped card pocket to the rear
- POC logo on left shoulder
- POC reflective badge on lower back