The Obex SPIN provides adaptable protection for a variety of styles of skiing and snowboarding. Constructed with an EPS liner, PC Shell and ABS top shell, the Obex is lightweight, making it ideal for all-day use. An interior size-adjustment system allows a user to find an ideal fit without needing to change pads. Sliding vent covers allow the wearer to open or close helmet ventilation based on their own comfort and prevailing weather conditions. Integrated vents at the front of the helmet allow air to evacuate from goggles, thereby preventing fogging.
Includes Obex communication headset.
Item No. 10105
- Integrated with patent-pending POC SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) interior padding
- Lightweight in-mold construction with EPS liner
- ABS top shell with adjustable ventilation
- Integrated vents to evacuate goggle steam
- Size adjustment system
- Fixed goggle clip
- Includes POC AID Communication Ear Pads
CERTIFICATION CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F2040
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.