The Octal X SPIN helmet has been developed from the same technology and design as the award-winning Octal road helmet, notably the extreme ventilation, low weight, unibody shell construction and aerodynamic efficiency.
POC has been at the forefront of protection and helmet technology for a number of years. To deliver on our mission POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet. The Octal X SPIN is enhanced with the inclusion of POC's proven aramid bridge technology which adds structural integrity. An additional feature which is fundamental in the Octal X SPIN's improved performance and safety is also the extended helmet shell, which covers more of the helmet liner ensuring that the helmet has enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight.
The Octal X SPIN is extremely lightweight yet features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction for extra security and an EPS liner which optimized for the perfect balance between weight and safety. SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is our patent pending silicone pad technology system which uses innovative materials and design to complement POCs whole helmet approach. A lightweight adjustment system and ergonomic precision strap design offers a superb and flexible fit.
Item No. 10653
XC and Cyclocross helmet
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength.
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads.
- Very lightweight.
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses.
- Recco reflector.
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.