The Octal X SPIN further develops the award-winning Octal road helmet, tailoring it to the needs of the gravel and cyclocross riders. With an extended shell covering more of the helmet liner compared to the Octal, the Octal X SPIN benefits from enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight.
Features shared with the Octal include the extreme ventilation, aerodynamic efficiency, a unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, as well as POC’s proven aramid bridge technology. All these features come as part of our whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone pad technology system, the helmet further builds on our whole-helmet approach.
Item No. 10653
XC and Cyclocross helmet
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength.
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads.
- Very lightweight.
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses.
- Recco reflector.
- Weight Europe:
- S: 231g
- M: 242g
- L: 274g
- Weight CPSC:
- S: 261g
- M: 282g
- L: 314g