The award-wining Octal helmet remains an evolution in protection for road cyclists. With its distinctive large vents the helmet provides optimal ventilation and comfort, while safety is heightened with extended coverage over the temples and around the back of the head. The EPS liner is strategically thicker in the most exposed areas to further enhance protection, and the fully wrapped unibody shell functions as a monocoque, enhancing structural integrity while maintaining a low weight.
A lightweight size adjustment system and ergonomic straps ensure a comfortable and secure fit, and Coolbest padding minimizes the temperature at the points where the helmet meets the head.
Item No. 10614
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction.
- Generously ventilated, using POC's unique ventilation design.
- Size adjustment system.
- Straps molded into liner.
- Temperature regulating Coolbest padding.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used and preferred by Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling Team
- Color finish: Navy Black, Granate Red: matte; all other colors: shiny
SIZES & WEIGHT
Small: 50-56 cm (185 g)
Medium: 54-60 cm (195 g)
Large: 56-62 cm (225 g)
Small: 50-56 cm (230 g)
Medium: 54-60 cm (250 g)
Large: 56-62 cm (285 g)