Opsin Clarity Comp
The Opsin Clarity Comp ski goggles are designed to inspire trust in vision in competition settings.
Tints created to enhance contrast and vision
The goggles are designed for the very high speeds of ski racing and feature Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss. The cylindrical double lenses feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do. The cylindrical lens shape is optimized for a very wide field of view with minimal distortion. The lenses are easily interchangeable, meaning that any user can simply and quickly switch to the right lens for prevailing conditions.
Ideal for medium-large faces
Features such as triple layer face foam and a soft frame ensure the Opsin Clarity Comp ski and snowboard goggles stay comfortable and flexible in even the coldest conditions. The Opsin Clarity Comp is designed specifically for competition and as such features high-density ventilation foam to prevent too much airflow at very high speeds, thereby providing unparalleled competition vision.
Clarity and Clarity Comp lenses, Cat 1–3, are available as spares.
Item No. 40802
- Conforms to CE EN174:2001 and ASTM F659
- Cylindrical lens for minimal optical distortion
- Clarity Comp cat. 2 lens, VLT 22%, from Zeiss – ideal for competition settings
- Triple-layer face foam for added comfort
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
What's in the box?
Soft goggle pouch
No-mirror lens included with purchase
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact. Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.