With a cylindrical double Clarity lens from Zeiss optimised for an extremely large field of view, the Opsin Clarity ski goggles inspire trust in vision.
Ideal for medium-large faces
Easily interchangeable lenses mean that any user can simply and quickly switch to the right lens for prevailing conditions. Features such as triple layer face foam and a soft PU frame ensure the Opsin Clarity ski and snowboard goggles stay comfortable and flexible in even the coldest conditions. The Opsin Clarity is ideal for medium-large faces, with the wide frame providing an ideal field of view. The goggles are delivered with Zeiss Clarity category 2 lenses, VLT 22%.
Clarity and Clarity Comp lenses, Cat 1–3, are available as spares.
Item No. 40801
- Conforms to CE EN174:2001 and ASTM F659
- Cylindrical lens for minimal optical distortion
- Clarity double lens from Zeiss, category 2, VLT 22%
- Triple-layer face foam for added comfort
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
What's in the box?
A soft goggle pouch is included with purchase
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact. Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.