With a cylindrical double lens from Zeiss optimised for an extremely large field of view, the Opsin ski goggle inspires trust in vision.
Ideal field of view for medium-large faces
Easily interchangeable lenses make it easy for any user to switch to the right lens for prevailing conditions. Features such as triple layer face foam and a soft PU frame ensure the ski and snowboard goggle maintains comfort and flexibility in even the coldest conditions. The Opsin is ideal for medium-large faces, with the wide frame providing the ideal field of view.
Item No. 40800
- Conforms to CE EN174:2001 and ASTM F659
- Cylindrical lens for minimal optical distortion
- Zeiss double lens
- Triple-layer face foam for added comfort
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
What's in the box?
Soft goggle pouch included with purchase
2 x Zeiss category lenses, Neutral Grey/silver mirror VLT 30% or Neutral Grey/violet mirror VLT 39%
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact. Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.