The Orb ski goggles feature an extra-large frame for uninterrupted all-round vision.
Enhances the field of view
The toric lens shape makes it easy to see what is happening on the slopes. The ski goggle frame is constructed from lightweight and flexible materials, helping ensure a secure and stable fit. Comfort is enhanced thanks to triple-layer face foam which molds to facial contours. Featuring a Zeiss lens, the ski and snowboard goggles also come with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments to support uninterrupted vision and prolong the life of the lens. An easy-to-operate lens changing system means it is simple to swap lenses for different riding conditions.
Item No. 40701
- Spherical/Toric lens shape
- Lightweight, flexible frame that conforms to a wide variety of face shapes
- Easily interchangeable lenses
- Different lenses available for different weather and light conditions
- Silicone on the inside of the strap ensures the goggles stay firmly in place
- Triple-layer face foam
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact. Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.