The POC Snow Liner Jacket is a versatile garment that can be used on its own or as an extra layer under a coat, to provide extra warmth. The lightweight jacket is constructed from polyamide which offers great protection from the elements and is lightly padded.
The innovative synthetic insulation uses loose fibers for down-like feel and warmth. It also has a high loft and remains warm even in wet conditions. It is easy to care for, retaining its loft after washing and tumble drying.
With pre-bent sleeves, the jacket gives a better fit for freedom of movement, while an adjustable hood gives flexibility in varying weather conditions, and a reflective POC logo also features.
Item No. 51060
- Main fabric in lightweight polyamide
- Synthetic padding containing loose fibers that combines the superior insulation properties of down with the water resistance of synthetic, remaining warm even when wet
- Easy care padding – retains its loft after wash and tumble dry
- Pre-bent sleeves give a better fit and improved freedom of movement
- Adjustable hood with reflective POC logo
- Elastic binding at sleeve and bottom hem
- Open side-seam pockets
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.