The POC Snow Liner Jacket is a versatile garment that can be used on its own or as an extra layer under a coat, to provide extra warmth. The lightweight jacket is constructed from polyamide which offers great protection from the elements and is lightly padded.
The innovative synthetic insulation uses loose fibers for down-like feel and warmth. It also has a high loft and remains warm even in wet conditions. It is easy to care for, retaining its loft after washing and tumble drying.
With pre-bent sleeves, the jacket gives a better fit for freedom of movement, while an adjustable hood gives flexibility in varying weather conditions, and a reflective POC logo also features.
Item No. 51060
- Main fabric in lightweight polyamide
- Synthetic padding containing loose fibers that combines the superior insulation properties of down with the water resistance of synthetic, remaining warm even when wet
- Easy care padding – retains its loft after wash and tumble dry
- Pre-bent sleeves give a better fit and improved freedom of movement
- Adjustable hood with reflective POC logo
- Elastic binding at sleeve and bottom hem
- Open side-seam pockets