The POC Snow Coat is made of an advanced multi-layer DWR treated Nylon fabric with a 10 000 mm water column for comfort, warmth and protection in colder conditions and bad weather.
Practical features include reinforced shoulders for enhanced durability when carrying skis, a radio pocket on the chest, and a secure ski-pass pocket positioned to ensure passing the barriers before the ski lifts is always easy. The hood, which features a reflective POC logo for enhanced visibility, is adjustable and can be used with or without a helmet for optimum functionality both on and off the slopes.
The jacket is designed for an ergonomic fit, with pre-bent sleeves and zipped side-slits for enhanced freedom of movement. The two-way front zip and all other zip fasteners on the coat are easily operable with gloves on. Spacious pockets allow a variety of belongings including goggles and gloves to be stored securely.
Item No. 51070
- Constructed using a multi-layer DWR treated Nylon with 10 000 mm water column
- Reinforced shoulder areas for durability when carrying skis
- Pre-bent sleeves for increased freedom of movement
- Adjustable and helmet-compatible hood with reflective POC logo
- Radio pocket at chest
- Ski-pass pocket inside side pocket
- 2-way front zip
- All zippers are easily operated while wearing gloves
- Roomy Mesh pockets inside jacket to carry your stuff
- Velcro at bottom of sleeve for width adjustment
- Zipped side slits for extra freedom of movement
- Elastic drawstring at bottom
- Tone in tone embossed POC logo on the bottom rear-side of the jacket
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.