The POC Snow Coat is made of an advanced multi-layer DWR treated Nylon fabric with a 10 000 mm water column for comfort, warmth and protection in colder conditions and bad weather.
Practical features include reinforced shoulders for enhanced durability when carrying skis, a radio pocket on the chest, and a secure ski-pass pocket positioned to ensure passing the barriers before the ski lifts is always easy. The hood, which features a reflective POC logo for enhanced visibility, is adjustable and can be used with or without a helmet for optimum functionality both on and off the slopes.
The jacket is designed for an ergonomic fit, with pre-bent sleeves and zipped side-slits for enhanced freedom of movement. The two-way front zip and all other zip fasteners on the coat are easily operable with gloves on. Spacious pockets allow a variety of belongings including goggles and gloves to be stored securely.
Item No. 51070
- Constructed using a multi-layer DWR treated Nylon with 10 000 mm water column
- Reinforced shoulder areas for durability when carrying skis
- Pre-bent sleeves for increased freedom of movement
- Adjustable and helmet-compatible hood with reflective POC logo
- Radio pocket at chest
- Ski-pass pocket inside side pocket
- 2-way front zip
- All zippers are easily operated while wearing gloves
- Roomy Mesh pockets inside jacket to carry your stuff
- Velcro at bottom of sleeve for width adjustment
- Zipped side slits for extra freedom of movement
- Elastic drawstring at bottom
- Tone in tone embossed POC logo on the bottom rear-side of the jacket